Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things about JARED!!!!

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I have lived a third of my life in California, a third in Oklahoma and a third in Texas.
2. I have lived in Celina since 2002 and it is the longest I have ever lived in one place.
3. I played the bass clarinet in school.
4. I never thought of myself as a dog person, but Cappie warms my heart and makes me smile every time I see her.
5. I used to want to be a mortician...sometimes still think it would be an awesome career.
6. I once sold a $850 bottle of wine.
7. I love listening to older people's stories...there are always hidden lessons in every story they tell.
8. My parents taught me this and I have learned it works: Cast your bread upon the water and it will return to you.
9. I've met Jane Fonda at one of her book signings.
10. I played soccer in high school ... and actually lettered!
11. For a single person, friends are a great source of strength and support.
12. I've learned it is best to be honest with yourself...face the facts of life...and play with the cards dealt to you.
13. I don't like wearing hats...I think they make my hair fall out at a faster pace.
14. This last year, I finally quit biting my finger nails.
15. I collect odd pieces from silver services.
16. I don't really like chocolate. I can eat it, but it's not my favorite.
17. Someday I would like to write a book.
18. I am extremely afraid of snakes.
19. In college I was in an opera.
20. I love game nights with friends.
21. I've learned that a breaking heart can feel more like a heart attack.
22. I always sleep sound when I cry before I go to bed...ha ha ha, don't know why that is...
23. Going over to my parents house, sitting down at the piano and playing for a while makes me feel secure.
24. God is so much more than just a label from a denomination.
25. I could listen to Southern Gospel Music all day long.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

you didn't mention you make beautiful flower arrangements.
kimberly